Terms and conditions of anyone using the www.scottishtrustdeed.info website by using the website you are bound by these terms. If you don’t accept these terms please do not use the website.
* To assist you in searching for the right product and service provider, MILTON & STIRLING LTD is an independent company that will provide generic information to assist you. This information is intended as assistance only and is not intended to be considered as advice directed at your specific needs or circumstances.
* MILTON & STIRLING LTD will provide you with options so you can choose the best solution that meets your needs.
* Our service is free and all debt solutions should be carefully considered. You are under no obligation to accept any debt solution offered by third parties we work with.
* You must be over 18 years of age to use the WWW.SCOTTISHTRUSTDEED.INFO * www.SCOTTISHTRUSTDEED.INFO is an online Introducer service that works with chosen Third party providers * By using the www.scottishtrustdeed.info website you confirm that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability required for email and web usage with all and necessary adequate protections in place. I.e. Firewall software and virus protection.
* The Website is to be used solely for private, non-commercial, personal purposes only.
* You agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purpose and use any information gathered from it to send unsolicited bulk email.
* To assist you in searching for the right product and service provider, www.scottishtrustdeed.info will provide generic information to assist you. This information is intended as assistance only and is not intended to be considered as advice directed at your specific needs or circumstances.
* Our aim is to match your requirements to the solutions provided by a third party provider. Based on the details you provide to us to assist you in searching for the right product and service provider, www.scottishtrustdeed.info will provide generic information to assist you. This information is intended as assistance only and is not intended to be considered as advice directed at your specific needs or circumstances. We will aim to introduce you to a third party who we think will be able to help you.
* We cannot provide any guarantee or warranty that the third party company we introduce you to will be able to meet your requirements.
* Any service provider or product we recommend must be used at your discretion and judgement. We do not commit you to use any service provider or product advertised on our website.
* MILTON & STIRLING LTD does not act in any way as an agent for you or as the agent for any of the third party service providers. Once www.scottish-debthelp.co.uk matched your request to a service provider for contact we are under no obligation to you.
* All information on the www.scottish-debthelp.co.uk has been displayed in good faith. www.scottishtrustdeed.info makes a consistent effort to obtain reliable information from various sources. Any request which is specific to your requirements must be taken up with the service provider who we recommend to you.
* By submitting your details, you give MILTON & STIRLING LTD or a company on behalf of www.scottish-debthelp.co.uk authority to contact you using your contact details with regards to other products and services provided by or through www.scottish-debthelp.co.uk
* You agree that MILTON & STIRLING LTD may use another third party to transmit your details to a service provider. * www.SCOTTISHTRUSTDEED.INFO do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies on the Website.
* MILTON & STIRLING LTD have used all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by it is accurate and in accordance’s with current
standards, however it cannot account for the accuracy of information provided to it by others or posted by users on the Website.
* MILTON & STIRLING LTD shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website upon your breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
* All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email to ENQUIRIES@SCOTTISHTRUSTDEED.INFO or by post to MILTON & STIRLING LTD, 20 – 23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, Scotland, G3 7QL
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).